[zeromq-dev] ZMQ occupies random TCP ports on Windows

Steven McCoy steven.mccoy at miru.hk
Wed Sep 28 18:37:08 CEST 2011

On 28 September 2011 12:25, Christian Martinez <chmar at microsoft.com> wrote:

> Would studying this help at all?
> https://github.com/joyent/libuv/tree/master/src/win

I don't know if anyone else is looking at IOCP for 0mq right now.  I think
I'm fine with the programming requirements, I've just been limited on time.
 Sponsorship or a contract to work on it would significantly aid the cause.
 I have no idea if I can get Bloomberg to do it as they have jobs postings
on similar areas but they also appear a heavy NiH organisation.  I don't
know anyone else in NYC who would be interested?

--
Steve-o