[zeromq-dev] using 4.0?

Martin Sustrik sustrik at 250bpm.com
Tue Sep 27 09:18:34 CEST 2011

On 09/26/2011 03:57 PM, Pieter Hintjens wrote:

> We had the same discussion about a year ago, when people were using
> the 3-0 master by mistake, and we solved it the same way, with clear
> labelling and more frequent packaging.

Well. I'm seeing a lot of confusion and even some anxiety and doubts
about the future of the project the way it is now. Using libzmq as my
private experimentation sandbox hurts the perception of the project as a
whole.

Anyway, let us see what others think of the issue.

Everyone, please, if you have any opinion, do express it now.