[zeromq-dev] Dropped messages when not sleeping, using 0MQ 2.1.x

James Cipar jcipar at cmu.edu
Mon Sep 19 19:06:21 CEST 2011

I'm still having trouble constructing a test case, but I can trigger it pretty reliably with my actual program.  Could you suggest where to put logging/debugging hooking into the 0MQ code to figure out how far these messages are getting or whatever else is going on?  I'm not really familiar with the 0MQ code, but I'm willing to get my hands dirty to find a fix for this, as 0MQ is otherwise perfect for this application.