[zeromq-dev] Zero MQ Wrapper APi language binding convention

Gary Davidson Gary.Davidson at interclick.com
Sun Sep 18 15:53:02 CEST 2011

With regard to the language bindings, I have a managed C++ wrapper that is a facade over the DLL and then I am writing the actual C# and hopefully F# bindings using the managed C++ wrapper. I am doing this mainly because of the god awful code you have to write in C# to access the libzmq.dll.

As long as I follow the naming conventions etc. does this meet the spirit of the established language conventions?

Gary Davidson, Chief Software Architect
gary.davidson at interclick.com<mailto:gary.davidson at interclick.com>
P 561 300 2764
C 954 790 0715