[zeromq-dev] ZMQ 3.0.1 crash

Emmanuel TAUREL taurel at esrf.fr
Thu Sep 1 12:48:59 CEST 2011

Hi Martin,

Thank's very much for your advice.

I have commented out this line in xsub.cpp and the crash does not happen
any more.
On top of this, valgrind does not report any problem any more (Still
using the a ZMQ_MAKE_VALGRIND_HAPPY compiled library)

Nevertheless, as requested by Pieter, I have created a Jira issue for
this (libzmq-244)

Thank's for your help

Emmanuel