[zeromq-dev] PHP Extension For Windows

lawillas4ever at yahoo.com lawillas4ever at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 16 22:49:48 CET 2011

Hi Mikko,
    I got a 32bit computer and tried the same setup process. This time it gives this error:
PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'c:/wamp/bin/php/php5.3.8/ext/php_zmq.dll' - The specified module could not be found. Has anyone successfully used this build before. Mikko I'm sure you know what is wrong here.
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless handheld from Glo Mobile.