[zeromq-dev] 0MQ/3.1

Paul Colomiets paul at colomiets.name
Thu Nov 10 10:19:14 CET 2011

Hi Mikko,

On Thu, Nov 10, 2011 at 12:11 AM, Mikko Koppanen
<mikko.koppanen at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I never got the merge to work well but I can't remember what the issue
> was back then. With this setup from github perspective am I still
> maintaining three different forks from which I send pull requests to
> three different repos?

Basically yes. Locally you can pull all three to a single repo, and
push to all three, but
in github you have three ones.

Merges probably may work better if maintainers would cherry-pick from
another branch (or repo)
instead of extracting and applying patches. Though, I'm not sure about that.

--
Paul