[zeromq-dev] Server Crashing due to ZMQ request

lawillas4ever at yahoo.com lawillas4ever at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 7 14:51:01 CET 2011

The thing is I watched the server for like an hour without running my program and it was up. Now I noticed that whenever I run my program, it runs fine for the first 10-20 minutes and all of a sudden the remote system crashes. This perhaps confirms that my program causes the system to crash. Also the person controlling the system showed me an error message that reads thus:
Faulting module name: libzmq.DLL
Exception code: 0x40000015

I don't know if this can be of any help but I'll try and get a more detailed stack trace for the crash. Hopefully that would provide more meaningful info
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless handheld from Glo Mobile.