[zeromq-dev] Memory issue seen in a PUSH PULL queue based setup in C ..

Arvind N Arvind.N at citrix.com
Thu Mar 31 14:22:44 CEST 2011

Hey that did the trick... thanks... silly me... just one more question...

In a PUSH - PULL queue scenario ... should we specify the ZMQ_HWM and ZMQ_SWAP on the PUSH side or the PULL side. The docs/manual does not explain this usecase ?? and would its significance be if provided on the PULL side...

Thanks
Arvind