[zeromq-dev] [ANNOUNCE] ØMQ Unconference - Brussels - 10 May 2010

Pieter Hintjens ph at imatix.com
Tue Mar 29 17:05:47 CEST 2011

Hi all,

We're organizing a ØMQ unconference on 10 May in Brussels.

The format will be:

- 10:00-12:30 - round 1
- 12:30-14:30 - break for lunch
- 14:30-17:00 - round 2
- 17:00-22:00 - drinks & discussion

The venue is De Markten, in the center of town. iMatix will be
sponsoring the event and drinks. There will be a good selection of
Belgian beers.

Please register by adding your name to the event page:
http://www.zeromq.org/event:brussels-2011-05-10

If you can't edit the wiki, for whatever reason, let me know and I['ll add you.

For clarity, participation is free, and the format is self-organizing.

Cheers
Pieter