[zeromq-dev] Buzzwords

Daniel Truemper truemped at googlemail.com
Fri Mar 25 20:14:25 CET 2011

Hi all,

I have just received notice that my submitted talk about ZeroMQ at the
Berlin Buzzwords[1] has been accepted. It is entitled "Advanced Routing
Patterns in ZeroMQ", a bit cryptic but I could not come up with a better
one! It will cover an introduction to ZeroMQ and the basic messaging
patterns and finish with the asynchronous request reply pattern used in
Mongrel2.

About myself: I am living and working in Berlin. Pieter's talk on ZeroMQ
last year at the Buzzwords conference arose my curiosity. With a change
of the employer, I have finally been able to work with ZeroMQ. For the
past three months now I have developed a Crawler in Python using Tornado
and ZeroMQ. We are currently using it for a small customer, since there
still are many pieces missing, namely documentation. Once I have
finished this, it will appear on Github (so hopefully very soon). So far
my experience with ZeroMQ is pure "awesomeness"! I really, really like
it and thank you all for the great work!

So much on myself, hope to see some of you at the conference!

Best
Daniel

[1]: http://berlinbuzzwords.de/