[zeromq-dev] Meetup in Berlin next week?

Martin Lucina mato at kotelna.sk
Fri Mar 25 10:50:11 CET 2011

ian.barber at gmail.com said:
> On Tuesday, March 22, 2011, Martin Lucina <mato at kotelna.sk> wrote:
> >
> > Anyone interested in going out for a beer and discussing random 0MQ-related
> > (or not) topics?
> >
> > Monday night would probably work best for me.
> >
> > Cheers,
> >
> > -mato
>
> Unexpectedly I'll be in Berlin on Monday as well, a meetup sounds good
> fun! Is there a place and time you had in mind so we can tweet about
> it etc.

Sounds good!

No idea, I've only been to Berlin once. I'll be staying with a friend,
apparently 2 stops on the U-bahn from Berlin Hauptbahnhof.

I'll be in Berlin tomorrow so I can ask my friend and/or look for a nice
pub and email the list tomorrow/sunday with coordinates.

If you, or anyone else here, has a favourite venue we can meet at, please
suggest it.

Cheers,