[zeromq-dev] ZMQ 2.1.3 w/OpenPGM Assertion on pgm_rate_check2()

Bob Beaty drbobbeaty at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 15:07:27 CET 2011

On Mar 23, 2011, at 9:00 AM, Pieter Hintjens wrote:

> On Wed, Mar 23, 2011 at 2:58 PM, Bob Beaty <drbobbeaty at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Mikko will definitely be happy to get access to an OpenPGM test bed!
> We do daily builds of all branches of 0MQ, and are able to talk to
> remote build servers. Having a remote server able to build and test
> 0MQ/OpenPGM would be really useful.

So what would be involved? A box? Multiple boxes? I'm really looking for you yo tell me exactly what you'd need and then I'll see if I can pull it together and make it happen. If it's just a box, a donation of some cash may be best, but I'll leave that up to you.

    Thanks,
        Bob (drbobbeaty at gmail.com)
    The Man from S.P.U.D.
    We will write no code before it's designed.