[zeromq-dev] London Pub Meet 16th March

Ian Barber ian.barber at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 10:32:43 CET 2011

On Mon, Mar 14, 2011 at 3:39 PM, Ian Barber <ian.barber at gmail.com> wrote:

> Just a reminder everyone that we're having a London 0MQ pub meet this
> Wednesday at 7pm in the White Horse (hopefully I will be less jet lagged by
> then).
>
> http://groupspaces.com/zeromq-london/item/127691
>
> Ian

Thanks to everyone that came out last night, other than disrupting someones
birthday dinner I think it was a success! Lots of great discussions going
on, some that I caught included:

* Changing the exception handling on the PHP bindings for no-block
* The behavior of XREP when an underlying connection has hit HWM
* JMS, and what length of stick should be used when dealing with it.
* ZeroMQ and webservers, namely Mongrel 2 and ways of integrating it to
Nginx
* ZeroMQ from the browser (either as a native, or providing an interface
akin to node's which is tunneled over websockets)

Ian