[zeromq-dev] How to install zeromq using only debian package manager on debian stable?

Thomas S Hatch thatch45 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 23:17:05 CEST 2011

Sean, I think that there are some source packages in experimental that you
should be able to build against stable.
I am planning on getting some out (eventually) so that salt can be more
easily deployed on debian stable. If you find something please let me know,
it will save me the trouble.

-Thomas S Hatch