[zeromq-dev] new user question on ZeroMQ Pub Sub

Marc Ilgen marc at westofpluto.com
Fri Jun 10 01:18:27 CEST 2011

Pieter - Thanks very much for the quick reply. But what interface would I
bind to for just a standard Pub Sub model like this? I don't know that much
about interfaces and I'm not doing anything tricky - I just want to use a
standard interface for this problem (PubSub across multiple computers) but
I'm not sure what interface to use or how to invoke it.
Thanks
Marc

------
Marc Ilgen