[zeromq-dev] AOSA book

Pieter Hintjens ph at imatix.com
Mon Jun 6 09:22:36 CEST 2011

Fabien,

> Those anyone has thought about contributing a chapter on ZeroMQ for
> the AOSA Book (http://aosabook.org/) ?    The zeromq website already
> contains a lot of materials for it and I think ZeroMQ really standup
> as a very good example of a well-designed multithread, lockfree
> library (or even any MT application for that matter).

A question here, and this is to everyone on the list. We have two ways
to present "ZeroMQ" with respect to AOSA. There are two architectures
here. One, the technical construction of libzmq. Two is the
construction of the ZeroMQ community as an overall open source project
(i.e. how we built an open source project that successfully attracted
contributors). I'd personally be happy to explain the second
architecture.