[zeromq-dev] 0MQ meetup in Geneva?

Pieter Hintjens ph at imatix.com
Sun Jun 5 22:49:59 CEST 2011

Hi all,

First off, thanks to all those who helped with and attended the 0MQ
meetups in Portland and San Francisco. It was astounding to hear folk
like Sebastien Pahl of DotCloud (who kindly hosted the San Francisco
event and made sure there was enough beer to go around) explaining how
their entire architecture runs over 0MQ.

The number one request from folk seems to be "security", so I'm
working a little with Thomas Hatch to document a spec for secure
pubsub based on Salt's model.

There's some demand for a meetup in Switzerland. I'm thinking Geneva,
late July. Any takers?