[zeromq-dev] What is the difference between libzmq.dll and libzmq.lib under windows?

Seref Arikan serefarikan at kurumsalteknoloji.com
Sun Jun 5 22:15:59 CEST 2011

Thanks Mikko,
Though helpful,  this leaves me even more confused :) When I use only
the import library and headers, my code compiled with Eiffel works
just fine. Eiffel compiles to C actually, so how on earth my Eiffel
code is finding the dll and invoking the functions? I guess I need to
figure this out.

Cheers
Seref