[zeromq-dev] multipart message receiving does not work with C++

Seref Arikan serefarikan at kurumsalteknoloji.com
Thu Jun 2 11:37:11 CEST 2011

I'm already using protocol buffers. The thing is, I can be passing
around any protocol buffer serialization; so I need an envelope to
tell the receiving party about the type of the message.
I'm using multipart messages to pass two protocol buffer
serializations; first one that contains data regarding the whole
message, the second one, actual payload of the message.
I'm happy to hear other approaches to handle this.

cheers
Seref