[zeromq-dev] PUB/SUB socket result in server's crash

yy l liyongyan0523 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 04:33:31 CEST 2011

Thank you very much!

But I have closed the socket every time after connecting server. So, when
client close socket, is it mean that it actively shutdown connection, and
does server know client's socket closing, and what's server's reaction, will
it release the resource of machine?

So, how do I implement server's active release related resource when client
close zmq's tcp socket. And the original BSD socket have two types of TCP
server socket, one is listen socket, the other is connection socket. TCP
server can close the connection socket for releasing resource. But how do
ZMQ do to achieve this function?