[zeromq-dev] Memory leak issue with PUB/SUB & XREQ/XREP socket in multi-thread environment

yy l liyongyan0523 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 04:59:42 CEST 2011

Hello everyone!

Attachment is my test code, include project files! My machine is Intel X86.
My IDE is visual studio2010.

First, I start the server, then start the client. Server has a main thread,
a work thread and a pub thread. Client has a main thread and sub thread.
Server is listening client's connect request and pub some messages. Client
is creating zmq_context, creating REQ and SUB socket, connecting  server,
creating sub thread to recv pub data, and informing sub thread to exit,
closing sockets, terminating zmq_context.
Through Windows Task Manager, we can see the server's memory used is
growing.

So, what's the problem? Did I use zmq correctly?

Hope someone help me!

Thank you with good wishes!!!