[zeromq-dev] Minor manpage problem

Pieter Hintjens ph at imatix.com
Sat Jul 2 06:14:51 CEST 2011

Hi Martin,

I think the problem is that make / make clean doesn't regenerate the
man pages when the version number changes. Mato used to do a clean
checkout before making the tarballs, but I am lazy and do that in the
main directory. Thus, the man pages stay with whatever version they
had when they were built.

I'm just doing a full rebuild to check. Yup, it's that, need to wipe
the xml and .7/.3 man pages before rebuilding. I recall changing make
clean to delete these, last year, that change was reverted...

OK, will adjust for the next releases.

Cheers
Pieter