[zeromq-dev] pausing polling sockets

Michael Kogan mkogan at semanticresearch.com
Fri Jan 28 00:35:30 CET 2011

Excellent!
Thank you Martin,
I will add that feature ( and start thinking about using thread pooling as an optimization).
Next step - add zookeeper to manage configuration so that the bus can organize itself in terms of node-to-node publishing and subscribing as well as to be able to allow clients to "find" their disconnected queue
So far ZMQ has been an amazing piece of software.

Mike.