[zeromq-dev] Goodle Summer of Code 2011

Wolfgang Richter wolf at cs.cmu.edu
Wed Jan 26 07:05:36 CET 2011

I am, and I'm sure other students would be, excited about working on any of the features on the 3.0 roadmap:

http://www.zeromq.org/docs:3-0

Also, from watching the lists, I've seen many good feature requests that could be turned into student projects.

I am actually somewhat interested in kernel integration.  What sparked my interest was a mention on the 3.0 roadmap page.

--
Wolf