[zeromq-dev] PUB/SUB overload: duplicate messages

Pieter Hintjens ph at imatix.com
Wed Jan 19 21:10:14 CET 2011

Hi Andreas,

Your publisher code looks accurate but it is rather verbose. You might
read the Guide and use that style for C code, it'll give you programs
of 1/6th the size, which is much easier for anyone trying to help
debug this.  At least when you send test cases to this list, less is
more.  I'd investigate your code but have no appetite to wade through
it.

You should make a _minimal_ test case that reproduces the error
systematically, and with that we can (a) confirm it happens and (b)
debug the code to tell whether it's an application error or a 0MQ
error.

Cheers
--
Pieter Hintjens