[zeromq-dev] Transparent standard-socket adapter -- progress?

Pieter Hintjens ph at imatix.com
Mon Jan 17 22:50:39 CET 2011

Brad,

Making a bridge device that manages a plain socket and a 0MQ socket
should be a few hours of work.  No-one has published such a device to
my knowledge but it'd be a good reusable example of interconnecting
0MQ networks to other TCP networks.

Same applies to any other communication technology that can be mapped
to/from a 0MQ messaging pattern, really.

-Pieter