[zeromq-dev] [ANN] erlzmq - Erlang bindings to ZeroMQ updated to support 2.1.0

Serge Aleynikov serge at aleynikov.org
Sun Jan 16 19:14:33 CET 2011

We've been discussing some issues with Chris in the erlzmq pull request log:

https://github.com/zeromq/erlzmq/pull/14

If it's more appropriate we can continue that discussion on this list.

Ideally it would make sense to preserve the existing erlzmq API for
direct port driver communications, so that users can try the next
version without a need to change their application code when trying the
new version.