[zeromq-dev] [ANN] erlzmq - Erlang bindings to ZeroMQ updated to support 2.1.0

Martin Sustrik sustrik at 250bpm.com
Sun Jan 16 17:06:56 CET 2011

Hi all,

> It would be helpful if folks using erlzmq in production (Michael Bridgen
> with RabbitMQ, who else?) would run their projects against your changes
> prior to merging them to the master brunch.

I think there are some API changes involved here, which would obviously
break existing apps. Given that erlzmq is already used in production
(correct me if I'm wrong), so it would probably make sense to decide on
a release strategy and compatibility guarantees. See for example here:

http://www.zeromq.org/docs:policies

Thoughts?