[zeromq-dev] taskwork.cs

Michael Compton michael.compton at littleedge.co.uk
Sat Jan 15 15:40:00 CET 2011

In my opinion the format does not reflect how one would use them with C#
and clrzmq2, employing using blocks is more idiomatic C# code than
explicitly closing connections and terminating contexts.

I would personally rather they were kept as is, because it is the
intended usage pattern of the underlying API, and I feel they're are
reasonably reflective of the examples so as to not cause confusion.

The underlying examples are written in C which does not have the high
level programming constructs available in most other languages.

Michael