[zeromq-dev] is socket.recv interruptable in java ?

Alexey Ermakov zee at technocore.ru
Thu Jan 13 21:31:10 CET 2011

On Thu, Jan 13, 2011 at 9:48 PM, Koert Kuipers
<Koert.Kuipers at diamondnotch.com> wrote:
> An interruptable_recv function can be build using the poll and recv functions....

If you don't mind the delay and threads waking up to check the
interrupted status, yes. Doing that properly would require spawning an
additional thread for each context that would check the interrupt
statuses and automatically attaching a signalling socket to the poll()
requests.