[zeromq-dev] Open source data plant project

Ian Barber ian.barber at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 15:47:39 CET 2011

On Thu, Feb 24, 2011 at 2:40 PM, Andrew Hume <andrew at research.att.com>wrote:

> really? they're all master node based which doesn't scale well.
> what would be killer is a combination of the latest cfengine
> (with promise theory) and 0mq.

Yeah, cfengine absolutely. Point being, there are good tools, and there
isn't necessarily going to be as much value in building a new one, where
there is a bigger gap for the rest of it. In terms of project work, I would
see using a 0MQ transport as part of any of those project as more something
to do with those projects than an explicit component of whaleshark.

Ian