[zeromq-dev] ZMQ_EVENTS / EMQ_FD

Schmurfy schmurfy at gmail.com
Sun Feb 13 18:24:35 CET 2011

Thanks for the clarifications, I have nothing against helping :)
I will try backporting it to maint, I noticed weird behaviors working with
2.1 and head but I cannot pinpoint if it is a bug or if I did something
wrong.

About the master branch, by what you said I suppose it is considered to be
working ? I mean that half coded things will live in a separate branch
before being merge to master.
The reason for the question is that I already saw projects where head was
not compiling half of the time and that is really annoying working that way.

Julien Ammous