[zeromq-dev] Bad File Descriptor / nbytes != -1 error (mailbox.cpp:241)

Andrew Cholakian andrew at andrewvc.com
Fri Feb 11 22:00:56 CET 2011

Hmmm, I'm not sure where that pointer comes from.

I added print statements to ffi-rzmq showing all socket pointers, and their
addresses for new sockets and calls to getsockopt. At the end of these gists
is the GDB backtrace.

Output under Rubinius: https://gist.github.com/822990
<https://gist.github.com/822990>Output under 1.9.2:
https://gist.github.com/823012

I don't see that value anywhere. I'm not a C/C++ programmer by trade, so
perhaps there's something I'm not following. It should be noted that 1.9.2
and Rubinius have different FFI implementations.

--
Andrew Cholakian
http://www.andrewvc.com