[zeromq-dev] Getting rid of RLIMIT_NOFILE

Neale Ferguson neale at sinenomine.net
Thu Feb 3 16:21:04 CET 2011

I could probably provide a buildbot environment for Linux on System z, either one that's publically accessible via SSH or one internal that I could maintain. Let me know what the requirements are. My latest build is for Fedora 14 but I have builds for SLES10, SLES11, and CentOS 4.4. Interestingly, the Fedora 14 yum repository for System z has zmq 2.0.7 available.

Neale

On 2/3/11 3:31 AM, "Mikko Koppanen" <mikko.koppanen at gmail.com> wrote:

On Thu, Feb 3, 2011 at 9:17 AM, Pieter Hintjens <ph at imatix.com> wrote:
>  But
> there is a long list of OSes that we claim to support, and no visible
> indicator of which we know work, and which we don't.

Hi,

it would be nice to add some of these operating systems into the build
cluster but some of them are commercial and only run on exotic
hardware, which I don't have access to. If we have people with access
to these operating systems we could add remote Hudson build slaves and
extend the automatic builds to cover more ground.

--
Mikko Koppanen