[zeromq-dev] Getting rid of RLIMIT_NOFILE

Pieter Hintjens ph at imatix.com
Thu Feb 3 09:17:26 CET 2011

On Thu, Feb 3, 2011 at 9:00 AM, Martin Sustrik <sustrik at 250bpm.com> wrote:

> I've made AIX port work some 2 months ago. It should work OK now.

Nice!

> Check mikko's auto-builds (build.valokuva.org). He's already building on
> several OS platforms (linux, freebsd, solaris, win7).

Well, who is not familiar with Mikko's amazing autobuilds? :-) Of
course this gives us a 100% confidence for those projects / OSes. But
there is a long list of OSes that we claim to support, and no visible
indicator of which we know work, and which we don't.

For example I had no idea the AIX issues were solved, it's not
documented anywhere afaics.

Of course the question is 'who will track such information' but at
least we could foresee a place for this on the wiki.