[zeromq-dev] LMAX/Distruptor code project

Daniel Cegiełka daniel.cegielka at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 15:46:31 CEST 2011

W dniu 25 sierpnia 2011 15:29 użytkownik Martin Sustrik
<sustrik at 250bpm.com>napisał:

> Hi Daniel,
>

>  I found a version in C++. It may be helpful in working on zeromq.
>>
>> http://www.2robots.com/2011/**08/13/a-c-disruptor/<http://www.2robots.com/2011/08/13/a-c-disruptor/>
>>

> I've had a look. The performance looks great and integrating it into 0MQ
> would mean we wouldn't have to care about the lock-free algorithms
> ourselves.
>
> Howoever, there's a Boost dependency in the implementation... I have no
> idea what kind of other dependencies would that drag into the project.

boost/signals2/mutex.hpp
boost/thread/recursive_mutex.hpp
boost/thread/condition_variable.hpp
boost/type_traits.hpp
boost/timer.hpp
boost/static_assert.hpp

and the boost::atomic with one can replace with std::atomic from modern
libstdc++.

This is just an idea to use a mechanism similar to what Drisruptor is, to
improve the current lock based concurrency framework in zeromq. It's nice
idea for zeromq-4 :)

Daniel