[zeromq-dev] Coordinating two different processes

Gary Davidson Gary.Davidson at interclick.com
Thu Aug 25 14:53:37 CEST 2011

In C# (which I think you are using) collect the A socket messages in a blocking collection in one thread and then consume them on a second thread with the b socket.

The blocking collection is thread safe and you can think of it like a bridge when you have to process one message before sending another.

I am unaware of a similar structure in other languages just having played with them, but I have not looked yet either.

Gary Davidson, Chief Software Architect
Gary.Davidson at interclick.com<mailto:Gary.Davidson at interclick.com>
P 561 300 2764
C 954 790 0715