[zeromq-dev] Context ioThreads

Gary Davidson Gary.Davidson at interclick.com
Wed Aug 24 14:50:12 CEST 2011

So far 1 has worked but saturated a 100 meg card, I am working with Amazon to increase this. In production we have 1 Gig, FCOE and 10gigE. I do not have Dev environment to match this however I think I will be ok.

Gary Davidson, Chief Software Architect
Gary.Davidson at interclick.com<mailto:Gary.Davidson at interclick.com>
P 561 300 2764
C 954 790 0715