[zeromq-dev] RE : Named pipe

BLOTTIERE Paul paul.blottiere at fr.thalesgroup.com
Tue Aug 23 12:00:17 CEST 2011

Hi,

I'm working with debian and I would like using named pipe with zmq 2.1.7. So, I modified the Broker in the Request-Reply-Broker (example in the Guide) in order to poll the named pipe with the file descriptor. The file is joined.

With the assert(0) (line 78), I checked the broker well receives the message when the buffer is not empty (i.e when a client writes on the other side of the named pipe). However, the server doesn't receive the message.

Would you mind helping me please?

Rgds,

Paul B.