[zeromq-dev] Custom HWM behavior

Bernt Habermeier bernie at fliptrack.com
Sat Aug 20 01:25:27 CEST 2011

Awesome.  Looks like everything is working.  I had always been using
ZMQ::MODE_NOBLOCK in my send, but I thought it blocked regardless.  I
probably was just confused by the fact that it was blocking at exit.

So now I'm setting SOCKOPT_LINGER, SOCKOPT_HWM -- and (as always)
ZMQ::MODE_NOBLOCK in my send, and everything looks to behave exactly how I
need it, and I can happily use the pattern I believe is correct for my
purpose.

Thanks!