[zeromq-dev] Assert on pgm_getsockopt (Win7 x64, ZMQ 2.1.7, OpenPGM 5.1.116 )

Pieter Hintjens ph at imatix.com
Wed Aug 17 18:29:56 CEST 2011

Scott,

Could you please create a Jira issue for this? I'll merge that patch
into the 2.1 master and you can retest that, which lets us push this
into the next 2.1 release.

Martin, let's please follow the agreed process for changes, we need an
issue for every change that goes into the stable releases. This is not
to annoy people but to avoid breaking the stable releases with
incorrect backports, which has happened more than once. It's better to
have the issue up front, and a test case.

Cheers
Pieter