[zeromq-dev] confusing!!! Does pgm/epgm supported in Windows/zeromq?

Steven McCoy steven.mccoy at miru.hk
Wed Aug 17 04:41:13 CEST 2011

On 16 August 2011 23:53, haowangyi <wangyidma at yahoo.com.cn> wrote:

> I install zeromq2.1.7 in windows xp, create a ZMQ_SUB socket and
> Connect to epgm://......
> the connect function just run fail and give error info of "protocol
> not supported" .
> WHY?
>
> Does pgm/epgm not supported in Windows/zeromq?
>
> who can tell me why?  HOW TO  correct this fail situation .

Prebuilt Windows OpenPGM binaries for x86 and x64 are available here:

http://miru.hk/openpgm/

or here, on both IPv4 and IPv6.

http://見.香港/openpgm/ <http://xn--nw2a.xn--j6w193g/openpgm/>

Simply update the paths in the WithOpenPGM target in 0mq as necessary.  Note
the x64 package suggests a 32-bit "Program Files (x86)" path.

You used to be able to pull 0mq binaries from the automated builds.  I
cannot recall the correct link though.

--
Steve-o