[zeromq-dev] ZMQ_IDENTITY

Patrick Marques patrickfmarques at gmail.com
Sat Aug 13 19:22:33 CEST 2011

Hi Peter,

I'm trying to get into the project, since I want to use it to connect two
servers. I have something that works with the version 2.x and also works
with 3.x . This week i try to compile it with the git version and as i said
above i make a search but didn't find anything, about it. My
bad, because almost all the searches are for ZMQ_IDENTITY, for instance
road-map talks about "identities", sometimes google is not so perfect.
Well, the question was not why it has disappeared, but is more why my code
didn't find it...

thanks
PM