[zeromq-dev] NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class org.zeromq.ZMQ

Wolfgang Richter wolf at cs.cmu.edu
Mon Aug 8 15:29:34 CEST 2011

Try checking out the command ldconfig---read the man pages.  I think it will help you make 0MQ globally visible when you need it later on in applications.  I don't remember the config file you need to change or it's exact semantics and im mobile right now so that's why I say start by reading the man pages.

--
Wolf