[zeromq-dev] data sync across multiple machines

Dilshod dilshod at gmail.com
Sat Aug 6 04:04:27 CEST 2011

Hi Joshua, thanks for the reply.

So what's the advantage just having pub/sub on that service daemon that
would simply rebroadcast messages? I was hoping of not having this middle
piece.

Another option I was considering is to have each node to be publisher
and subscriber, and  use zpolling to listen messages (even from ghost
hosts). Is it too naive of a setup? Also, is it possible to listen on the
whole subnet?

  ~ Dilshod