[zeromq-dev] zeromq + fpga

Pierre Menard Pierre.B.Menard at gmail.com
Tue Oct 19 20:43:33 CEST 2010

Hi Chuck,

This is for a just starting, but to be open source project to process
neuronal signals in a neuroscience lab, not for any financial
applications.  We have many different channels of neuronal data from
different brain regions, but unlike the financial industry few funds
and are looking at lots of dsps and zeromq as a possible framework for
processing the information in real time. Are there people or resources
we could contact offline that would be willing to aid an open source
academic effort, but obviously wouldn't want to share techniques that
would be abused in the financial industry or whose profits should
instead go back to iMatrix for their professional services, time, and
effort put in to zeromq already?

Thanks,

Pierre