[zeromq-dev] ZMQ_RCVMORE Set, But recv() Blocks

Gregory Szorc gregory.szorc at gmail.com
Sun Nov 28 03:51:21 CET 2010

Martin said,
> It looks like a bug IMO. If RCVMORE is set, the subsequent recv() should
> not block.
>
> A simple test program that reproduces the problem would be helpful.

Disregard my 2nd email: I managed to wrangle up a repro case outside of my
program:

Not sure if it is completely minimal, but it does repro the conditions in my
program that cause the failure. Also, I reproduced the bug as zmq::poll()
having (revents & ZMQ_POLLIN) set following by a recv() hang, not a
ZMQ_RCVMORE followed by recv() block. But, same difference, I think.

https://gist.github.com/718526