[zeromq-dev] ANN clrzmq2 NuGet package

Rui Lopes rgl at ruilopes.com
Sun Nov 21 00:04:27 CET 2010

Hi,

On Sat, Nov 20, 2010 at 21:14, Michael Compton
<michael.compton at littleedge.co.uk> wrote:
> On Sat, 2010-11-20 at 19:37 +0000, Rui Lopes wrote:
>> I've just created [0] a NuGet package for clrzmq2 [1]. Currently, it
>> bundles libzmq 2.0.10 (x86) and todays version of the clrzmq2 library.
>> This should make it easy to get ZMQ running on .NET Windows, and
>> particularly in Visual Studio based projects (where you can use the
>> NuGet package manager that ships with ASP.NET MVC 3).
>>
>> Enjoy.
>>
>> Best regards,
>>
>>  -- RGL
>
> Sounds good Rui.
>
> If this is a windows x86 only package you may want to remove the
> cross-platform build configurations to remove any confusion issues.
>
> Just a suggestion, and maybe you have done so already.

It's x86 only because I didn't manage to build a x64 version of the
native libzmq.dll library :-(

But, I'm not sure what you mean; what cross-platform configurations?
Please note that the package does not have any build configurations,
it just bundles the binaries.

 -- RGL