[zeromq-dev] RPM packaging for 0MQ

Martin Lucina mato at kotelna.sk
Fri May 28 01:01:59 CEST 2010

Mikko,

mkoppanen at php.net said:
> iirc I modelled the packages after 'curl' packages found in CentOS.
> Curl provides two package 'curl' and 'curl-devel' where most of the
> libraries and binaries are in 'curl' and development related
> functionality in 'curl-devel'. I change that if needed.

That makes sense. OK, see commit 74f1a4a. I committed your spec file and
the dist-hook patch, then ditched the -utils package and updated the
descriptions. You might want to test a build to check I didn't break
anything.

(I have rpmbuild on Debian, but it of course insists that I don't have
the build deps installed, and unlike debuild there's no option to ignore
that.)

Thanks for this.

-mato